Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Land Listing

On Friday, May 29th, I picked up a new land listing for my team. I had been asked to contact a land owner by my partner Patrick a few weeks ago. The land listing had been on the market for sale and lease for about 9 months with one of our competing brokerages. The listing had expired and I contacted the land owner and got to talking about how my team had closed several land deals in the area and had a buyer currently looking for about 4-5 acres for a build to suit project. The land owner has 4.15 acres and my team thought it would be a great play for our client. Sure enough, there was interest there and within three days we were able to get in an offer to the land owner. On Friday I sat down with the land owner and got the listing agreement signed as well as the counter offer. Thanks to being part of a great team, we were able to pull this all together. Our new land listing is shown below. We are taking it to market at $4.50 psf for 4.15 acres and still looking for offers! Contact me at jhagblom@naiutah.com


No comments: