Friday, June 5, 2009

Updated Rental Survey - Industrial Lease Rates for Salt Lake County

I have completed my latest rental survey for Industrial Lease Rates in Salt Lake County.


I have broken it up by region and am showing how many availables are on the market in each of the six quadrants, at what rate, and in what size range. This will give the prospective tenant or landlord a quick view at what to expect as far as what lease rates are doing out there right now. For example, say I am a tenant in the SouthWest quadrant and I would like to relocate my business up to the NorthWest quadrant. I will need 15,000 SF when I move up there, so looking at the rental survey page here, I know that the average lease rate in that area at that size is $0.54 NNN. (All lease rates on the chart have been modified to reflect NNN lease rates).

I have also included a chart from excel that illustrates the current average lease rates in the county based on size range. So if you need 45,000 SF, you can look at this graph and see that you will find, on average, the lowest lease rates in the Central East quadrant.


Please email me at jhagblom@naiutah.com for a clean .pdf version of the report.

1 comment:

Mike S. said...

These rental surveys are very interesting. Thank you for posting them and keep them coming!