Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Available Commercial Real Estate - January 2009

The Data Department at NAI Utah has the best commercial real estate data in the state. On a daily basis a team of people are tracking the latest comps and availables to hit the market. From a variety of sources they pull the data and make it available to the NAI agents. Here is a spreadsheet I have put together that summarizes the availability currently on the market.



I am very impressed by these numbers. This means, that as an agent, I have at my fingertips over 2,700 available properties to show clients. Since I specialize in Industrial Real Estate, there are over 650 available properties I have detailed information on! It is no surprise that utilizing my services as a broker an be very beneficial for tenants, owner/users, and investors alike. Knowledge is definately power and being part of NAI Utah is what makes me such a powerful broker. If you are in the market for space, please don't hesitate to give me a call at 801-578-5555.

No comments: