Friday, November 14, 2008

Industrial Regions' NNN Lease Rates

A few days ago I completed a small project outlining the different NNN lease rates in the six industrial regions in the Salt Lake County. I thought I would share my findings here. When looking at my report, remember to compare the lease rates only with similar sized buildings (apples to apples). For example, in the report, we can see that if you were looking to lease a building 10,000 - 20,000 SF, the least expensive region to lease in would be the North West region with an average NNN lease rate of $0.48 psf. Conversely, the most expensive region to lease a 10,000 - 20,000 SF building would be the South East region at $0.76 psf. Generally, industrial buildings in the South East region come with a lot of office space as well, bumping up the blended lease rates.




I have this report in a clean pdf format. If you'd like a copy, please email me at jasonh@naiutah.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great information! Thank you. This goes way beyond what I had.
~Steve H.